Proflowers Video Ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting YouTube PMs from florists whose wholesalers are passing out the link.
And they said florists wold never "connect"...

Rich, I hope you're making a list to contact next week, and direct those florists here....

Thinking of Kathy....I remain.....

Oh...and you too :itchy:

Fc Rockin Da House For Vday

And they said florists wold never "connect"...

Rich, I hope you're making a list to contact next week, and direct those florists here....

Thinking of Kathy....I remain.....

Oh...and you too :itchy:

Think we need a cool little WE ROCK character after this effort !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep spreading the news FCers

Ok guys, I have to admit I missed this whole discussion up until today. I want in too!! As most of you know, I do not have the computer "smarts" to figure this out, so someone explain to me in easy terms what I need to do please. Thank you!!!

I'm pretty sure instructions are in this thread already, but I doubt we can ever push it higher than its current place.

#3!

traffic graph for the curious

Attachments

• proflowers video stats.pdf
    92.9 KB · Views: 23
So what should we all be doing to keep it ranked very high during the upcoming Mother's Day season? I'm going to post so links and info about flower buying on the coaster enthusist's site. Even crazy roller coaster nuts have Mothers to give flowers too!

I think the proflowers video is secure in it's ranking for now as it sits directly below their URL (and has since January). The video that could use improvement however is the ftd.com video as it currently ranks 4th. If folks link to it directly from their homepage using the anchor-text "ftd.com" the ranking will increase.

This has been an impressive effort. Let's get Art's video ranked up there, too. Really, these aren't completely ProFlowers or FTD specific videos, but are both a condemnation of drop shipped in gereral.

I hope also everyone sees how strong we florists are when we stick together, and how easy it is to help one another. Imagine what benefit we'd have on each other's sites if we linked to one another. We could really lift each other up, even above the skimmers and OGs.

If I understand it correctly, a simple page of links isn't what you want to do. Maybe Ryan or Mac or Jim can point out the best way to raise each other up.

If a team effort was to come about, we would need to map it out.

Links which are actually deamed as "votes" (see Google explaination http://www.google.com/technology/) would need to be placed on the homepages of the link scheme participants as that is where Google is focused with the most intensity.

The reason we would need to map it out as there are things you need to watch out for. For instance, you wouldn't want a FOL site linking to another FOL site because they are on the same IP (it would look fishing in Google's eyes).

There are other things to be alert to also, but I'm game if anybody is interested.

This thing was an awesome idea Mac.

Kudos

Oh my goodness, click on "our link" and I get this:

This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender's friend request.

Yup they've done something.

Everyone else get this???

Even if you search youtube for proflowers and click the link it won't work.

Resubmit-start over

I say we resubmit using a slightly different name and start the whole process over again. Proflowers has obviously paid someone something to sabotage our efforts.
GAME ON-PART DEUX

Even if you search youtube for proflowers and click the link it won't work.

They've done kilt it dead as far as I can see.

Even alternate searches like "frozen flowers' that pull it up - you still can't get the link to open.

Rich needs to take a look and see how it got marked Private.

Status
Not open for further replies.