Proflowers Video Ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would think that this wouldn't fall to far behind just yet unless interest and time has been lost !

Folks, we're over 16,000 views now, and several new comments to the video and the blog have been posted in the last couple of days. People are noticing!

It was 15,553 at 6pm last night...

Yep.... people are noticing...wonder if PF has :eek:

You read some of the recent comments? A couple of the PF shills registered just prior to commenting, and have only watched one video...

17,178 as of 7:30am Saturday....

Someone should send Amy Stewart some blooms...5 of the links listed are hers and are responsible for over 400 visitors...:ryan:

Thanks Amy!

1000 views in one day--that's awesome (more than the PF commercial has in a year). I'm not sure how YouTube tracks links, there isn't one listed for floristdetective, and none of the other blogs and sites show up.

But, most importantly, people are noticing!

Thanks fot that link--it really makes me wonder how YouTube chooses to count the links it displays for a video. They also say the video doesn't have any honors, but it was #17 most watched for the day after we posted it.

After we uploaded the video, we both said we'd be happy if it got 1,000 views before dying off.

I believe YouTube's 5 links reflect views from the video being embedded in other sites. Straight text links don't seem to count there.

The Honors only display when they're active (i.e. during the day, week or month they're received).

On a related note, Art's video of the FTD unboxing is #1 in YouTube for 'Valentine's Day Flowers'. :>

I believe YouTube's 5 links reflect views from the video being embedded in other sites. Straight text links don't seem to count there.

That is exactly how it works.

It has really become clear now that people really have no idea that flowers from proflowers and others come in the box. More and more people that are walking into our store keep telling me they had no idea!!!

Maybe just the top 5 embeds? I've put it in a couple places that aren't showing up. No biggie.

On a related note, Art's video of the FTD unboxing is #1 in YouTube for 'Valentine's Day Flowers'.

That's cool, but is that where people are shopping?

That has occurred to me - also how many people search for proflowers vs just putting proflowers.com into their browser address bar?

Not to say it ain't an awesome thing we got going on up in here now.....

Apparently, people do. Not as many as those who directly navigate, I'm sure. But they're finding us in greater numbers in the last couple of weeks.

I'm guessing - a bunch.

Did you know the #1 search at AOL is 'google'? :>

It's probably the same group that falls for 'family owned & operated' OGs....

I think this one will help get through the next 4 days!

I'm getting YouTube PMs from florists whose wholesalers are passing out the link. Woke up yesterday close to 19K, today over 20K.

Status
Not open for further replies.