Proflowers Video Ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say that even though I do not understand any of this, and don't hope to anytime soon, you guys have done quite a job. Kudos to all that could participate. I wish I was of the group, but it is just all beyond my comprehension...

I saw on Yahoo.com today that our friends at PF are selling two dozen red roses for $29.95. Gotta love it and Gee, I wish Rush Limbaugh would pimp my store, but I can't afford to pay him enough to buy even 1 Oxycontin pill.
Whoops, did I type this outloud? Help, my fingers are going crazy

Reactions: 1 person
#5 on 2 datacentres for Google.com, #6 for the rest
#3 on Google.ca (ahead of the case study and Wikipedia entry)

Ryan

How long should we expect these results to last? Will this high ranking continue into the upcoming holiday period.

OBX,

The rank will hold until:
1) PF gets more links to other pages to push the vid down
2) Google's algo changes again
3) Google decides we built too many links to the same page with the same anchor text, without masking them through tiered pages
4) Google's evaluation of our links changes - aging, etc

The web is very dynamic, changing daily. I send a few hours everyday just keeping abreast of current events :)

Ryan

We seem to have stalled at #6 across most datacentres. Maybe it's time to unleash the second wave ...

:)

Nuts ... not much luck getting diggs on an article that's one year old.

Ryan

We're up 2 more notchez kiddz - now it's #4 from my view!

They have to have noticed it by now - and likely (guessing) have a way to get google to do something since I'm sure they spend a buck or ten with them.

Nuts ... not much luck getting diggs on an article that's one year old.

Ryan

Would it be better to do a new digg article?

Wi9th a new blog post say by Bloomery!!!! Something like we are in for another cold Valentines Day so keep this in mind when you order your flowers?

#3 from where I sit for 'proflowers'. The first two results are from proflowers.com, so we're sitting right below them!

I can add a new post on the blog. I'll do that today after we close and post a link here.

I know people are noticing, we've received a couple comments on the blog in the last couple of days.

From here... #3 for BOTH Proflowers and Pro Flowers!!~

And the plan just keeps coming together...now if we can just bump a little bit more, we'll get between THEIR links :cool:

Would it be better to do a new digg article?

Wi9th a new blog post say by Bloomery!!!! Something like we are in for another cold Valentines Day so keep this in mind when you order your flowers?
I made a page on FC for the video. I'll submit that to Digg later today.

Hey y'all, some of those Yahoo videos show the conveyor system at Proflowers, including them loading semi trucks! Fresh from the fields my sweet patootie. What a find! We can make some hay from that, too.

Hey y'all, some of those Yahoo videos show the conveyor system at Proflowers, including them loading semi trucks! Fresh from the fields my sweet patootie. What a find! We can make some hay from that, too.

I noticed that, and thought the same thing.

It's a year old...seen it before...wonder if she still has the same email address ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.