Proflowers Video Ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does, on the left side.

Additionally, it links to the RFB article that links to the video. Any links we get from Digg will be tiered through an authority site (flowerchat) helping to legitimize the extra boost to the video.

Ryan

Ah, I see it now. Thanks!

I don't see anchor text saying proflowers - am I missing it?

Hey is it just me or is that most amount of diggs we have ever had on one of these digg stories.

Hey guys come on and digg this story and see how far we can push it!!

If you need some motivation take alook at this video!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLLRsn_nr6s

Ryan,
If we were to ask everyone we all collectively know to digg it what would the result be ?
Let's say 200 people get 10 people each to digg it ?????

Kevin

Ryan,
If we were to ask everyone we all collectively know to digg it what would the result be ?
Let's say 200 people get 10 people each to digg it ?????

Kevin

rofl ... You should work for AmWay!

61 Diggs on this story. I thinks thats a record!

62 Diggs - but the story is buried

I'm showing 139 visits to the PF page on FC referred through Digg, so we're getting the word out a bit at a time.

Ryan

Was I suppose to see ants pushing flowers with signs from Las Vegas Flowers, to skin cream to all sorts of stuff...was that their point or someone did that...if so the ants were a total turn off...yuck
Sher

Spoof

Was I suppose to see ants pushing flowers with signs from Las Vegas Flowers, to skin cream to all sorts of stuff...was that their point or someone did that...if so the ants were a total turn off...yuck
Sher

Look at the tas bar on top.
You can change the things that happen on screen.

Kevin

Booyah ....

This just in: Yahoo! removes head from arse and bumps the ProFlowers video 31 spots to #3.

In related news, in an effort to look like they actually know what they're doing, MSN played follow the leader by moving the video to #17.

Ryan

Also, the vid is up to 12,755 views. That's a good bump in the last week.

Ryan

Booyah ....

This just in: Yahoo! removes head from arse and bumps the ProFlowers video 31 spots to #3.

In related news, in an effort to look like they actually know what they're doing, MSN played follow the leader by moving the video to #17.

Ryan
Well it's about time... I was wondering what the heck was going on!:thumbsup

Isn't there another video just like it too ?
Might be a good time, as someone else suggested to find it !

Booyah ....

Ryan

Booyah is right! That's another 1000 views in the last few days, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.