snow snow and more snow

KABERS

Jan 3, 2005
la porte
www.kaberfloral.com
State / Prov
in
The next "system" is moving in. Were suppose to get 23" and blizzard conditions. Indy is suppose to get an inch of ice - I'll take the snow. I hope Mother Nature gives us a break for Valentine's day! I'll bet you guys on the east coast are really ready to scream. Best wishes everyone.

Yup another 18 inches forcasted for this week...We have no where to put it and noone is shopping, noone is even calling on the phone...it is bad...

only 6 - 8" here forecast as of yet but this darn artic cold is a royal pain....

MICHIGAN says... BRING IT ON~!

Saying 10-14 for us up here, 24++ for Detroit... no biggy...we know how to drive in the stuff... kinda like our Canadian family...

We are to have freezing drizzle today, rain this afternoon, freezing rain, sleet overnight and snow Tuesday afternoon until Wednesday at noon, it will get cold tomorrow and colder Wednesday. I have finally gotten to the point where 34 degrees is warm!

IT'S Here Rain right now!!!

Got both vehicles filledwith gas today ,, ready to roll one is all wheel the other 4 x4 so we got it covered providing their driveways are clear, Some of the country ones are a nightmare!!!! But we always call and check anyways and i will be doing the driving so i make the calls lol
Joanne

Had a direct order from a shop in Kansas..he said "thanks a lot for all this crummy snow, were NOT "used" to it you know!!"........
I'll try harder next time...PROMISE!!

I was complaining in the shop today about it going down into the 20's tomorrow after having the A/C on today because it in the high 70"s today. I will shut my mouth and not complain anymore. I don't see how y'all survive in the cold and snow.

It's $$$ from the sky for us - own a SNOWPLOW Company!!! But 20" is a bit much

I really don't understand how people can survive in cold like that. I just can't imagine. It's been in the high 50's and low 60's around here during the day this past week and it is miserable for me. I'm depresed and just having a really bad case of the winter blues.

Reactions: sales@rosegarden
2 above right now......dusting of snow tomorrow.. 1 -3" on WEds.. now changed to 5 - 10...... and as I've said to a great many, I'll count the inches after it's done...I'll really take all the snow it can give as long as it stays above 15F....... Snow I can move, bitter cold I can't abide for too long.

Reactions: anytimeflowers
I really don't understand how people can survive in cold like that. I just can't imagine. It's been in the high 50's and low 60's around here during the day this past week and it is miserable for me. I'm depresed and just having a really bad case of the winter blues.
If it has to be gray and cloudy it may as well be cold and snowy, too. Atleast it adds some beauty to the otherwisw dull winter landscape. I only worry about VD deliveries, otherwise it's winter in New England. I wouldn't mind a bit of sun about now though. Sarah, for a true case of winter blues try a sun lamp.

we are at the lea of Lake Ontario......if the storm track centre passes to the south of the Great Lakes as predicted, there is a pretty good chance that we may surpass the debilitating storm of '77, roads will be totally impassible, and the city would shut down.
We are now referred to as "The Buffalo, of the North East winds"......