Not open for further replies.

StriderWife

Pro Member
May 8, 2008
Toronto
www.fathomlesslove.com
State / Prov
ON
My name is Janis... yes that's right after 6 years I've finally decided to find out what all of you are talking about :) For those of you who don't know me I'm the wife of Ryan. Now while I don't have alot of experience with the business of flowers, as you can imagine... I have been the recipient on many occasions! So I know what I like!! I would just like to thank all of you for the support that you have been to our family. Each of you have made FlowerChat exactly what Ryan wanted it to be... and for that I am thankful.

Reactions: 13 people
As you can imagine, I'm voting "yes" for this Newbie :)

Ryan

hmmm, I'll have to think about it :tongue

welcome Janis - to Ryan's better half, and since he's so awesome to begin with, you must be fantastic!

:)
tracy

Hmmmmmmmmm...

Yea...o.k.

I guess she can play in our sandbox...but WHY JANIS WHY????

Dale says hello too...& something about missing her "babysitting" role!?

Welcome to Ryan's toy.

Hey Janis... it's about bloody time you got here. ;)

V

Truly Ryan's better half - she is a lovely thing.

But watch out...

I got my sister hooked on here and now she reads all my bullshid

You know, I don't actually think there are better halves in the Ryan and Janis tag team... from my experience, they are equally worthy of the whole. :)

V

I don't think she qualifies to be on this board.
She does not work in a flower shop anymore.
As a spouse that doesnt entitles you a special permision to be here.
As a spouse of the owner of this flower chat doesnt give you more priviledges.
I say NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luc

Ryan what is wrong with you! Now you wont be able to tell us more of those dirty jokes on here!

Welcome Janis! Now you can see what a wonderful thing Ryan has done.

Great...just great, now we have his Wife...now we have to be careful talking about his sexy legs and those bedroom eyes...doggon it...he can't be our Boy Toy in public anymore...

Lol...Welcome aboard...we will try and clean up our acts for you but hopefully you will let us have some fun with him without red dotting us!
Sher

Oh my...what a response! Thank you all so very much for the kind words...no wonder Ryan loves you guys so much!!

Now for Luc, Sweet Luc...I didn't want to have to tell you this way, but you left me no choice. Ryan has asked me to personally keep an eye on your posts...he says that someone needs to rein you in and was hoping that I might be able to help ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.