What sign are you all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this would have been good to guess peoples star sign lol

Taurus through and through, i have every trait about taurus although i am not that stubborn, tenacious but not stubborn.

Capricorn....

The Chinese equivalent is thought to be the dependable, methodical Ox, whose lunar month is 6 January - 3 February

Reactions: Twila
Pisces here, March 18th, peace loving woman

Reactions: Victoria
Aquarius....!!!

" Quirkly, independant, willing, Progressive, an original thinker, inventive, creative, loyal, idealistic yet rational.

Oh - and more.!... is this me or what?:sofa:

Aquarians are very unpredictable, they can be chaotic or calm, stubborn or flexible, rebellious or helpful depending on how they feel and what their own senses tell them. This is a sign which can in extremes be totally dedicated to being unconventional, being wired the other way round.
This is a sign which can become detached to the point of coldness, stuck in a rigid and unrecognisable pattern. Aquarius has no care for what the world thinks and logically pursues their own set of social values. The isolation this brings is often a surprise, despite the super reliance on other senses, they can miss the obvious.
Very unpredictable, eccentric, rebellious, contrary, tactless, stubborn, perverse, emotionally oblivious.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ailments[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Injuries to lower legs, ankle problems, poor circulation, varicose veins, blood disorders, nervous disorders, sheer lack of sleep.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Beneficial foods[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pomegranates and pineapples.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are most compatible with[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Libra - superlative.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aquarius - truly out of this world.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gemini - best friends first, everything else follows.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aries - intriguingly lively.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Leo - entertaining, at opposite ends of the rope.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Absolutely no chance![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Scorpio - conflict turns to war.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Taurus - the unstoppable force meets the immovable object.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Virgo - little harmony, too much constriction.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cancer - hurtful.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Capricorn - sticky, unless you speak earth sign.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your opposite sign[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]is Leo[/FONT]

Funny - I married a Capricorn? - although that does makes sense sometimes.. hmm

Hmm - Leos, huh. That def makes sense to me...:fdevil:

"No U Turn"

Yes, I like the way you think!

My absolute favorite sign is:
"Disorganization on YOUR part does NOT constitute an emergency on MY part"
Love these above .Two favourites of mine ,
1.The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to ongoing cutbacks .
2.suppose we give you your money back,give you 1 free, shoot the owner and shut the business ,would that please you ?
My sign is on the cusp of Leo /Virgo (so I'm told ) and that confirms I'm mixed up lol

HA !!!! Another Crabby Cancerian here.

I was susposed to be a Leo, but I got impatient.....
you sure seem like a Leo...

I have a theory...

I think one's sign has more to do when they are concieved rather than when they were born.

And since I am a Leo, of course I'm right! HA!

Reactions: sassy
Status
Not open for further replies.