Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

Nov 1, 2002
Elliot Lake
www.a1florists.com
State / Prov
Ontario
To attend our get together MONDAY JANUARY 26, 2004 7:00 PM At Tony Roma Restaurant, 10 Carlson Court, Etobicoke, On,

Carlson Court is off Attwell which is off Dixon Rd. (Airport)

It is right behind Tuckers Marketplace and Biffteque Rest.

I need to confirm numbers on who is coming so they can have a area for us. Deadline is Friday Jan 23, 2004. After this you can reach me at the travelodge Hotel on Dixon, 416-674-2222 Room under Luc Morrissette "The LOVE DEN".

Who is eligible to come.... EVERYONE IN THE FLOWER BUSINESS. Wire service, reps, staff, owners, managers, etc. ANYONE who wants to meet people, good conversation and good food.
You can reply here, or through Private message or call me at 1-888-473-1111,

Pass the word around,
THank you
Luc

I've added this to the Calender as well. I'll certainly be attending!

Ryan

Ryan,
How about your lovely wife janis? Will you be bringing her?
Luc

Of course! She wouldn't miss it. Will Debbie be joining us?

Of course she is....
Luc

I won't be able to be there at this juncture...I'll be in Toronto from the previous Wed. on setting up the booth...back at work on the Monday of the dinner...unless something unforeseen comes about...like a lottery win and I'll be in TO picking up the winnings....dinner would be my treat of course...boy could I write some cool stuff on the "Scrolls of Wisdom"...

Cotton Concepts and Indian Handicrafts. My best friend is a sales rep for them and they have hired us for the past couple of years to merchanise their show room and the booth at the shows. It's hard work but the money is good...not as good as the lottery...but...;)

V

I hope Victoria we can still meet on Sat night. ANyone else that can't meet on monday is welcome to be with us on Sat.
Luc

I may have mis pelled it, but it is a steak house. THe way it is spelled it is almost in french.
As for Peter, let me know when the other 50% is ready to join us.
THanks
Luc

The name le Biftec (sp?) means Beef Steak I believe. Great steak just don't ask them to darken your onions with your steak. Sent them back twice and they kept coming back in a slimey caramel colour mess! BJ can back me up on that!
I was in the same name restaurant in Montreal in 1982 or 3 and there it was a 1000 seat steak house.

Who's coming to the Florist Dinner???..that needs..

paper plant sleeves, if you still use them??
Could you kindly let me know...I'l bring the sleeves with me...
Mike

Oh man, do I wish I could join you guys for that dinner but Toronto isn't on my horizons. *sniff* Have a great time.

Audra

Originally posted by Luc
I hope Victoria we can still meet on Sat night. ANyone else that can't meet on monday is welcome to be with us on Sat.
Luc

Hi Luc...I'll be coming back to London on Friday night and IF the weather gods quit dumping snow on us, and IF the patron saint of the 96 Sunfire is smiling upon me, I'm hoping to go back Saturday night to meet you guys.

V

Status
Not open for further replies.