Cool Flower Shop Websites

Gorgeous, lush arrangements with price points to envy.
Yes for sure - 6"single stem phale in Belgian ceramic $275, Ponytail Palm, in a 5" container $450. Nice work for those who can get it!
:rolleyes:

Gorgeous, lush arrangements with price points to envy. Their shopping cart limits customers to the tri-state area they service. Next-day delivery outside of Manhattan is $30.

No offer to handle out-of-area orders so it appears they're not concerned about losing customers if they don't promote 'national delivery'.

a streamlined selection.. easy for the customer and for them. similar to what RC is doing(offering arrangements that set them apart and are the best performers) This florist is obviously catering to a different market, much like Tiger Lily's 'black market' flowers. (did anyone read this article in Floral Management?) who also offer just a few selections online.

Reactions: 2 people
That reminds me of a "Bad Trip".....has to be about the ugliest site I have ever seen!

That is the UGLIEST, MOST UGLIEST WEBSITE I've ever seen in my life! It's uglier than Condoleezza Rice! Sick! :faint:

I feel like my eyes just vomited.

It's roughly the equivalent of me attempting floral design ;)

The scary thing is that either someone is trying seriously with that site, or put a LOT of effort into creating a terribly one as a joke.

I can honestly say without equicovation that I have never ever tried drugs... looking at that dog's breakfast makes me so glad I didn't! Yipes my eyes hurt!!!

V

The music that goes along with that site is even as creepy as the site itself....at least they kept the theme...Maybe it is their niche..

My eyes, my eyes, oh the humanity.... MY EYES!!! ;)

V

I thought there were 25,000 florists in the US and Canada, let alone the rest of the world.

Where are the interesting websites?

Here's one.

http://www.prudencedesigns.net/home.html

Any others?????? Or is nobody interested?????

RC
That site does rock. We are looking for a new site developer right now. I currently have my site under construction and need to get something back up and running. I did check with the designer on the Prudence site who said their sites run $5000 and up. The Prudence site was $12,000. I find that very high priced. Am I off by saying that? Does anyone know where I can find something of this style and something with edge for a lower cost? I have been searching and found a few.....just looking for suggestions. Thanks!