Funeral Pics

Gorgeous design melissa !!!!!

Reactions: Flowermomma
Beautiful, Melissa! I do the arch thing all of the time for cremations, get that sucker on your website - Sympathy, for the cremation. Lots of cremations these days, so we have to figure out ways to still be relevant. GOOD JOB!!!

Beautiful, Melissa! I do the arch thing all of the time for cremations, get that sucker on your website - Sympathy, for the cremation. Lots of cremations these days, so we have to figure out ways to still be relevant. GOOD JOB!!!

Thanks I will wait until after the memorial tomorrow then post it on the web site.

Reactions: anytimeflowers
2 of the 4 funerals this weekend - the white casket spray and pink mache todays and the painter's memorial service tomorrow.
100_4009.JPG100_4004.JPG100_4006.JPG100_4003.JPG100_4008.JPG

Tracy - Not only is that a gorgeous design........How do you price out something like that?

Rhonda, I love the painter's arrangements. I wish I had thought of that when my Dad died. Really nice and I bet it made the family smile through their tears. great job!

How sweet is this? The funeral director came in to the shop with the urn and the request for the sentiment and red roses. I told him how much i've enjoyed so many different and unusual requests lately. He really wishes I'd put a booklet together of different things to show their clients. I need to get my sh*t together! Where does the time go?

Attachments

• cremations.jpg
    cremations.jpg
    872.4 KB · Views: 34
How sweet is this? The funeral director came in to the shop with the urn and the request for the sentiment and red roses. I told him how much i've enjoyed so many different and unusual requests lately. He really wishes I'd put a booklet together of different things to show their clients. I need to get my sh*t together! Where does the time go?

thats lovely...

Reactions: KABERS
Here are some of the more unusual sympthy designs I have created at the new shop I am at. The first design is using Teleflora's crystal cross set......Then the large easel spray was created on a double casket saddle, and I used trimmed sago palm lightly edged in gold for the last design......

Attachments

• Flowers1.jpg
    Flowers1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Flowers3.jpg
    Flowers3.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Flowers6.jpg
    Flowers6.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Flowers4.jpg
    Flowers4.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Flowers5.jpg
    Flowers5.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Flowers7.jpg
    Flowers7.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Flowers2.jpg
    Flowers2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 28
Beautiful Jennifer and Ricky!

Here are a couple of things that I have made. Yesterday was the famiy piece to enhance the urn and the basket was for a
cleint thar I do Weekly flowers for. I really enjoyed making the piece for the urn. She wanted something a little more stylized as she was not a traditional type of girl. I hope that it helped her heart.

Left side arrangement Urn.jpg Right Side Memorial Urn.jpgMemorial Urn Arrangement.jpgSympathy (lowell) arr.jpg

Beautiful Jennifer and Ricky!

Here are a couple of things that I have made. Yesterday was the famiy piece to enhance the urn and the basket was for a
cleint thar I do Weekly flowers for. I really enjoyed making the piece for the urn. She wanted something a little more stylized as she was not a traditional type of girl. I hope that it helped her heart.

View attachment 14920 View attachment 14919View attachment 14921View attachment 14922

Karen, I really enjoy following you on Facebook, love your designs and photos! keep up the great work girl!

Reactions: LOTAKIDS