Funeral Pics

One of today's funerals. I don't usually post them anymore but I was challenged by the casket. I don't know if the emblem shows up in the picture, I can't seem to take a clear picture without my tripod. I was forced to use the BB, I really didn't want it in there but they did and that's all that really matters. I used "Black Magic", "Royal Majesty", and two different shades of spray roses. The spray is actually sitting on a stand behind the casket. Nope, can't really see the emblem. It's a Navy Eagle etched in and colored and I was trying to make something that would frame it without hiding it.

P6220354.jpg

I haven't had a chance to post this one.
se59.jpg

One of today's funerals. I don't usually post them anymore but I was challenged by the casket. I don't know if the emblem shows up in the picture, I can't seem to take a clear picture without my tripod. I was forced to use the BB, I really didn't want it in there but they did and that's all that really matters. I used "Black Magic", "Royal Majesty", and two different shades of spray roses. The spray is actually sitting on a stand behind the casket. Nope, can't really see the emblem. It's a Navy Eagle etched in and colored and I was trying to make something that would frame it without hiding it.

View attachment 14978
try holding your breath when you take the picture. I had a photographer tell me that and it makes for steadier pictures here.
I can see how that would be a challenge! nice job!

Reactions: anytimeflowers
Todays work is for an avid gardener so a window box with her little shovel on it and the casket spray has her last knitting project and some quilting squares she was working on.
window box.JPGcasket spray with Knitting.JPG

Jennifer do you have a picture of the back of that. A shop here in town did one and the back was not what we expected. I was wondering if you took a picture of the back so we could take a peak. Thanks so much!
Sorry, I didn't. It was cut from 2"styrofoam. the neck was a separate piece and I angled it slightly back. So really the back is clean and solid green styro