Omg!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!!! Michael jackson died!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The passing of a legend

Just heard on our news reports - Confirmed by AP and United Press - Michael Jackson has passed away due to cardiac arrest. He was 50 years old.

Maybe.
CNN and other big news outlets are saying cardiac arrest/taken to hospital. So far only blogs and gossip sites are saying he actually died.

I just posted that it is confirmed by AP and United Press - He has passed away

Surprising, saddening and yet 'Michael Jackson', the entertainer I greatly admired at one time, died for me years ago when he went over the bizarre deep end and molested innocent children. (I know he was acquitted, but so was OJ.)

We're the same age and I literally 'grew up' with him, the Jackson 5 and later his solo work. Can well remember so many moments in life punctuated with his music.

Such immense talent. So sad to see the beauty squandered and then gone.

All-time Favorite: Man in the Mirror

Best Dance Song: Don't Stop Til You Get Enough

Best Jackson 5 Song: I Want You Back

Surprising, saddening and yet 'Michael Jackson', the entertainer I greatly admired at one time, died for me years ago when he went over the bizarre deep end and molested innocent children. (I know he was acquitted, but so was OJ.)

We're the same age and I literally 'grew up' with him, the Jackson 5 and later his solo work. Can well remember so many moments in life punctuated with his music.

Could not have said it better Cathy...makes me wonder why talented folks go so far off the path..especially with children .
Thanks for taking a stand..
Sher

Reactions: HeatherTuckey
Think I remember reading he said he wanted his body freezing, so one day he could be brought back. Sounds like one of the crazy things he would do.
Those poor children, what will happen to them now? Maybe they may get some normality now!

Reactions: Carol Bice
Whatever else he was you have to admit he was a music genius.
Everybody has a favourite song of his .I saw him live in Cork years ago and he was amazing .
RIP .And Farrah Fawsett too

Would one of the mods merge my thread on this with this one....no sense in haveing two threads about the same thing.

Thriller was arguably one of the best rock albums ever.

Production values (Quincy Jones) were and remain second to none.

If I want to test out high end stereo gear Billie Jean is the acid test.

I think Cathy said what I was thinking.
He truly was talented, but, I too lost all respect for him as a human over the years. Anyone that doesn't think he is a pedophile....I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. That fact is unforgivable that so many children will be forever tainted because of him.

I am bothered that every single TV channel has devoted their air time to him for the last several hours. Farrah Fawsett is barely mentioned.

What a sad commentary that the whole world is obsessed by his death and praising him.....his major talent does not offset the harm he has done.

Carol Bice

Status
Not open for further replies.