Omg!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!!! Michael jackson died!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry JB - Gotta groan you on that post buddy. As humorous as some of the jokes are.......They really are inappropriate. Yes, I know late night TV ( Leno, Letterman, O'Brian and the lot ) will air them all again and again.

But let's let the man rest in peace.......finally.

Reactions: bloomz
michael-jackson.jpg

Would of been a normal guy, probably.

JB , I spent last night with my other half telling me some of these jokes. Prehapes some of them should have gone in the rude joke section but he will enjoy them later.

I wasn't a fan, could have seen him for free, I went horse riding instead much to most of my friends shock.

Yes he was talented but he was sad and misguided. Whether his behaviour was providen or not it still wasn't right.

Ironically the one song I did really like by him was PYT. (Pretty young thing) Hummm...

Sorry JB - Gotta groan you on that post buddy. As humorous as some of the jokes are.......They really are inappropriate. Yes, I know late night TV ( Leno, Letterman, O'Brian and the lot ) will air them all again and again.

But let's let the man rest in peace.......finally.

I'm collecting the groans, but instead of man didn't you mean to say freak?

are all his *wrongs* washed away now because he cacked?:corky

Here's a good tribute to him - if only he could have been sent there to live with them and help teach them.

[youtube]hMnk7lh9M3o[/youtube]

You know - I deal with a lot of inmates and convicts and they have 1 thing in common - they're all innocent! Just ask them.

How naive are some people? Didn't everyone see him admit to the world he liked to sleep with young boys?

The dude was a child molesting freak. He totally earned all those jokes and the more colorful ones I didn't post as well.

opinions vary - reality doesn't really.

Reactions: Victoria
Regardless of what everyone thinks of him he was inspiration to so many people.

I doubt the ones that choose to make fun of or question every single second of his life will ever have the same influnce that he has had and will continue to have after his death.

It is a sad time and I feel the same way that most people feel, lost and a feeling that can't be put into words.

The media puts out so much crap out and its hard to even believe the things that have been said about him. Its so disturbing to see people be so cruel and insulting during this time. Did people do this when Elvis Died? Or when John Lennon died?

I asked my dad last night what was it like when these two people died? He explained that he felt the same way he does today. So sad and so empty. He can't recal people talking so badly about Elvis or John Lennon so soon after their deaths.

It just shows how much we have changed for the worse as human beings in such a short period of time.

Just because he wasn't convicted, doesn't mean he wasn't guilty. How many 18+ year old guys have experienced legal difficulties and/or jail time for having sex with underaged girls, even though the girl looked 18, and the guy didn't ask her age. I'll bet they wish that they could afford Michael Jackson's legal posse. Believe me, I'm not condoning any underage sexual behavior. And even though I didn't like his music, I still recognize that he was very talented.

Reactions: Victoria and bloomz
Did people do this when Elvis Died? Or when John Lennon died?

They weren't self avowed chi-mos Eric, with criminal histories of same. This "man" (freak) even tried to justify it on national tv.

Very different animals indeed. Very. Murdered man of peace - drug addict - child molestor - hmmm, a bit different there.

No I'll never have that influence, thankfully.

I find it sad or at least extremely naive people will try to somehow forgive or justify that because he was (past tense) once a great singer/dancer.

Reactions: Victoria
R
The media puts out so much crap out and its hard to even believe the things that have been said about him. Its so disturbing to see people be so cruel and insulting during this time. Did people do this when Elvis Died? Or when John Lennon died?

I asked my dad last night what was it like when these two people died? He explained that he felt the same way he does today. So sad and so empty. He can't recal people talking so badly about Elvis or John Lennon so soon after their deaths.

It just shows how much we have changed for the worse as human beings in such a short period of time.

I remember exactly where I was when john lennon was shot. Walking down Green Street in Champaign IL, heading back to my apartment. I was in college and was walking past a record store and they were blairing the radio reports out into the street.

Later that night there was a Candle Light vigil on the Quad, thousands showed up for that. I wasn't one of them. Personally, I thought that was a colossal waste of time.

like bloomzie said, Elvis and Lennon were never accused of child molestation. so jackson's story and Elvis' and Lennon's are totally different.

joe

Last time I checked people are suppose to be convicted in a court law not through the media.

To many things are shared with the people that are based on opinions and unconfirmed facts. Why are there so many people that are close to these people and their experiences and stories are brushed to the side?

Do whatever it takes to get the headline. The first scoop with total disregard if its correct or wrong. None of us could truly understand having their private life’s exposed to the world on a daily bases.

You have people that claim that they let their children stay with Michael and that nothing ever happened. And then you have the ones that say something happened.

No money in the world would make me shut up if my child was in that situation.

He admitted it on national tv! I saw it with my own eyes - plenty to convince me he was a total sicko.

Call me old fashioned I guess but, last time I checked, you just don't get to sleep with children unless they're your own. Hell yeah it's nice - I LOVE sleeping with my little boy.

Respectfully submitted - if you can be non-judgemental in his case that's good on you - but it *should* extend to those that are judging him or its a moot point.

Would you have let your kids go spend nights with him?

Media, schmedia - it makes a great scapegoat sometimes.

But courts of law, indictments and trials are society's best efforts, tho they fall short on many counts. Again, I deal with many criminals in my volunteer work and they all if not "completely innocent", feel justified.

I can tell you, since the 90's or maybe even before, if somebody looked and acted freaky it's been a very safe 99.9% bet - he is a freak. (I'm not talking about teenagers with blue hair)

Look at the guys face for pete's sake - isn't it obvious that he was stark raving loonie howling at the moon bats in his belfrey truly gone fishing cheese off his cracker insane?

Hello?

My only gripe over this whole thing is how our culture idolizes entertainers and athletes. When will the 'family' be put on the front of a Wheaties box or the woman who cured a disease? Oh wait, that doesn't sell. Worldliness sickens me.

Where will the media be when the single mother of 3 who works 2 jobs to put food on the table be? Oh wait, we don't care about that. (as a society in general)

Where will the man's story be when he has given to the poor his whole life unselfishly. Oh wait, we don't care about that either. (as a society in general)

To idol an athlete because he can dunk or mourn over the death of the guy who brought us the moonwalk for too long is a sad reflection of our culture.

I never hated MJ, I was thought not to judge a person. I have no idea if he 'did it' or 'didn't do it' all I know is I really liked his earlier stuff and towards the end of his life he was in a lot of pain... I hope he can now find the rest. He was a man, he is gone, time marches on. Our turn will soon come are you ready?

Now I am off to do something I really hate, but I do it cause I love my wife... please pray for me because I soon will enter the kitchen and battle the dishes till the death! O open yay mouth of wide dragon machine so that I may thrust these foul dirt infested dishes into thee so you might gobble away the grim and make my lover happy.

/moon walks into the kitchen with one of his wife's white isotoner gloves

Look at the guys face for pete's sake - isn't it obvious that he was stark raving loonie howling at the moon bats in his belfrey truly gone fishing cheese off his cracker insane?

I just caught an interview where he said or implied that the facial changes were not the result of plastic surgery....hmmm....?????

OK got to got back to tv viewing and reading a magazine.

jeo

At the end of the day everyone is entitled to their own opinion however, what are some of these opinions here based on?

Mostly speculation I'm guessing. And you know what? I'm also gonna guess that most of that speculation came from OTHERS opinions, mostly derived from the Media. If you tell it enough times I guess it becomes fact.?

Ain't that a lovely cycle? I just love the Old herd menatility.

Ok, so the dude was obviously eccentric and an obvious easy target. I think we can safely assertain that one for ourselves just by looking from a distance, (which correct me if I'm wrong, we all are? ) however just cause you're a bit "out there" dosn't mean that you aren't entirely "flowing" along with the rest of our societies ideals.

Ok, so maybe it is true? I can't tell you it wasn't. Although maybe it was/has been a totally fabricated story that became so easliy told because it could be so easily believed? What ever happened to giving the benefit of the doubt? I just don't think that any of us are in a rightful position to judge accurately.

Grain of salt time I reckon.

He admitted it on national tv! I saw it with my own eyes - plenty to convince me he was a total sicko.

Call me old fashioned I guess but, last time I checked, you just don't get to sleep with children unless they're your own. Hell yeah it's nice - I LOVE sleeping with my little boy.

Respectfully submitted - if you can be non-judgemental in his case that's good on you - but it *should* extend to those that are judging him or its a moot point.

Would you have let your kids go spend nights with him?

Media, schmedia - it makes a great scapegoat sometimes.

But courts of law, indictments and trials are society's best efforts, tho they fall short on many counts. Again, I deal with many criminals in my volunteer work and they all if not "completely innocent", feel justified.

I can tell you, since the 90's or maybe even before, if somebody looked and acted freaky it's been a very safe 99.9% bet - he is a freak. (I'm not talking about teenagers with blue hair)

Hello?
I don't know what the hell you were watching JB, But I heard him very clearly say to Martin Brashir (I think that's how you spell his last name) :

"See- when you say bed, you make it sexual."
And that's what most people think. To Michael sharing his bed did not mean "having sex" In that case.
Was it inappropriate....definatly.
Just not criminal.

JB, If someone hurt your baby, could you be bought off with 10 million dollars?
I couldn't.
So who would be the real criminal in that case? Lets just say for arguments sake that MJ was guilty. Is 10 million the going rate for child rape? And if so, who is the real criminal? The parents who pimped out their kid? Or the Justice system who said "Well, OK, if 10 million sounds good to you guys, this can all disappear?"
Seriously, who is being naive?

I mean for crimonys sake, they photographed the mans genitals! Not to mention everything else they put him through, and even so they still didn't get a conviction.

Call him a freak all you want. He was for sure different. He didn't think the same way as most normal American adults. I mean come on,,, he climbed trees and lived at a place called Neverland with a chimp. How many adult men do you know like that? yep, he was weird.

It's more than obvious your deep hatred for Michael Jackson. But I loved him. Your cruel jokes and comments are totally uncalled for. But in true JB fashion, I know you will not stop. Whatever. It's what makes you you. I don't like you any less.

Like I said before, they wanted money and they got it.

Oh, and BTW, if we judge people by their plastic surgery addictions, I guess Joan Rivers is a sicko too.

Reactions: Twila and Toddxxx
I don't hate anyone Shannon. I don't believe I ever have.

Just a realist.

I'm afraid I don't believe in NeverLand either.

PS - I didn't write those jokes.

I don't hate anyone Shannon. I don't believe I ever have.

Just a realist.

I'm afraid I don't believe in NeverLand either.

PS - I didn't write those jokes.
Coulda fooled me.

No, but you repeated them.

I didn't invent the word n*gger or g*ok or the like, but I don't repeat them.

I don't/didn't like jokes about the Space shuttle astronauts when they blew up either.
Or the like.

Sometimes I think celebrities lose a sense of reality:

_39696435_jackson203.jpg
_39697245_newirwincroc.jpg

Crazy just crazy.

With that said, Michael had a major impact on millions of peoples lives. Entertainers and athletes can do superhuman things and the reality is they will always be put on a pedestal because of their abilities. It's hard to name a human that was more well known (loved or hated) than Michael, so the endless media coverage is understandable. Right or wrong, it is what it is.

I remember watching the Motown 25th Anniversary show when he did the moonwalk for the first time, I was in awe.

Reactions: Twila
Well, just to be a contrarian and to make you think.......Perhaps in the end, MJ was not as loopy as people think he was. I tend to think that he was rather shrewd and knew what he was doing all along.

I always thought of Michael as a showman first.

Now, let's put this into persepective. How many of you actually went into the Neverland compound, knocked on his door, went into his house, and saw with your own eyes how he behaved in his own house?
How many of you rode with MJ in his limo to and from a gig......or flew in the jet, or worked backstage?
How many of you saw with your own eyes and were there in person at the time he dangled a baby, got his face bleached, followed him into the toilet to see if he stood or sat down?

My point is this......nearly every judgement, opinion, formed about him comes from seeing it through someone else's eyes or a tv camera or a news reporter of some type.

I can't recall the author - but there is a well-known quote that I think applies to MJ.

"There is only one thing worse than being talked about, and that is NOT being talked about"

Reactions: Toddxxx
All that is fine. To me, he was an abuser of children. Period.

Many of them, by the way don't get convicted or charged. I wonder how many would willingly have their children visit or spend the night with Jackson after he left the courtroom for the second time. Maybe that's why he moved to Bahrain.

Jon I saw and heard the same interview... you're right.

V

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it is a duck.

Last night Geraldo Rivera was showing an inerview he did with Latoya Jackson several years ago, even before people were outright saying he might like little boys.

She said she was concerned because Michael would have boys about 8 - 12 come to his bedroom at their home and stay in the bedroom for as much as 3 days before anyone ever saw the boy. When he wanted food, he just had the cook knock on the door and Michael would keep it ajar enough to get the tray handed to him. She also said he lost interest in them when they got to a certain age.

All the phychiatrists tell us he has all the classical signs of being a pedophile. One thing they seem to have in common is that strange far away look with a strange smile on their face. Pedophiles think that the children actually love what they do to them, thus that strange smile. They do not look angry or pained because in their mind, they think they are being wonderful to children.

I have been around pedophiles several times through my life. There are a few I have know in the florist industry. One of these is a great stage presenter and the audience thinks he is the most wonderful person they have seen. I actually saw him seducing a small boy one time. After that, I turned down doing any shows with him. In a few years, he was arrested for that very thing.

It's hard to say that someone you love and admire may have a problem, but, in this day and time, you can't afford to be so naive.
My son and daughter-in-law are both child physcologists and every single day they treat little boys that have been molested by pedophiles.

As far as parents that let their little boys stay with Michael at Neverland....they are worse than Michael. Keep in mind that there are a lot of really bad parents out there. Those people do sell their children for fame and fortune. Also, he basically picked on underpriviledged children who probably didn't have the best parents.

I truly am sorry that this kind of talk may hurt any of you....but, if you ever had a child molested---you would quit being so naive.

Carol Bice

Status
Not open for further replies.