Omg!!!!!! Omg!!!!!!!! Michael jackson died!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto what Carol and Cathy said - let's not glorify the man - the music yes but the man was a sick freak chi-mo who belonged in prison forever.....

He also got so rich he lost his once glorius talent - quite possibly too many drugs.

I choose to remember Michael Jackson for what he truly was...a musical genius!

~Have more than you show, speak less than you know~ William Shakespeare

Truly a sad day...losing two icons today brings mortality to our doors. I am spending the evening in quiet reflection...

Michael's magical talent & incredible music

Farrah's angelic smile, warmth & courage

~Rest In Peace~

Like Cathy, I lost any use for Michael Jackson when he turned into a freak show. What a waste of talent... and for me, skin.

I have not a doubt in my mind that he was a child molester. So, that being said, his talent means nothing in the end. I can't imagine what his former victims feel when they hear his music, or see him eulogized as an American hero.

I hope his children are in a safe place where they can be led to a world of normalcy.

V

My employee just told me that since he was 90% plastic anyway he will be melted into Legos so children can play with him for a change...

I'm going to share that with my friends Jon. :) Thanks to your employee for sharing it.

V

My employee just told me that since he was 90% plastic anyway he will be melted into Legos so children can play with him for a change...
Bloomz, does my husband work for you? My husband is walking around today spewing jokes. When GMA was talking about his marriages, hubby says, "Hey Di, you know his stag was at a McDonald playland? I told him, he's burnin'...

Can someone please just delete this thread... I know it can be done.

I'm sorry I ever said a word.

I still wish I never said anything. I wish this thread would disappear.

I do not believe he was a pedophile.
I do believe that if I had a child, no amount of money would make up for someone hurting my child. I also do believe that with the thousands of children that were around Michael Jackson his whole adult life that only a few came forward to say "hey I was molested" Those people wanted money, and they got it.

Was Michael Jackson weird?
Absolutely, no doubt about it.
That does not make him a criminal.

My husband loves kids. He had a great childhood. Our old neighborhood had a lot of kids around. Hubby was always out there throwing a football or a baseball, whatever. Letting the kids follow him around while he worked in the yard.....
I told him one day, "be careful babe, I know you are just hanging out with the neighborhood kids, but all it takes is one person to get the wrong idea, make an accusation, and it's all over for you."
He looks at me TOTALLY confused and says "give me a break! It's just football!"
He must have thought about it some more, or he asked one of his adult buddies. He quit hanging out with the neighborhood kids.
So sad too. Cause my hubby is golden and would never dream of hurting a kid.

Maybe this might make you feel better.

He out bid Paul McCartney for the Beatles Music Catalog. It cost Jackson, something like $48 million.

Unbeknownst to him was that the Beatles catalog also included all of Little Richard's music. That part had a value of around $4-5 Million.

Jackson gave Little Richard his music back - no charge.

joe

Either fortunately or unfortunately as the case may be, Michael Jackson was a public figure, a celebrity.

Just as Elvis, Just as Frank Sinatra, Just as Lady Diana, All were forever in the public eye, their private lives and public lives under constant scrutiny and debate.

It is natural that all aspects of his life is talked about with his passing. I am old enough to remember when Elvis passed. I was a young kid at summer camp and even for us youngsters, all we could talk about for several days following was Elvis, Elvis, Elvis.

Look at Bill Clinton, and for that matter our own SC governor Mark Sanford.....public figures, Does their moments of indiscretion and misconduct define their lives......no.....but what do people talk about......They'll talk about Sanford and his argentine woman and they'll always talk about Bill and Monica.

Just an unfortunate fact of celebrity.

Shannon, sadly, I have learned that it is important to listen to children.

I say sadly because I didn't believe the first child. I was wrong.

As Joe said, Jackson was a public figure. If he didn't want to be noticed he wouldn't have lived his life as he did. He had choices, just like the rest of us.

If you hadn't brought it up, someone else would have.

Funny, I was dumped as a Facebook friend, because of my opinion (I'm guessing). But unless you have even tried my shoes on, you really have no idea about why I feel the way I do.

V

Reactions: Johan
If you know those shoes Shannon then I'll not comment further to you.

V

Reactions: shannonlovesflowers
Sorry Shannon, I didn't complete my thoughts.

I'm sorry you too were unable to protect children entrusted to you. It's a guilt I carry every day.

V

I do not believe he was a pedophile.
I do believe that if I had a child, no amount of money would make up for someone hurting my child. I also do believe that with the thousands of children that were around Michael Jackson his whole adult life that only a few came forward to say "hey I was molested" Those people wanted money, and they got it.

Was Michael Jackson weird?
Absolutely, no doubt about it.
That does not make him a criminal.

Exactly. He was never convicted of any such crime.

Feel free to give me thumbsies down - I'm collecting them, but a few of you may appreciate this.....

*Michael Jackson wants to be buried at sea, preferably attached to two buoys

*What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Alex Ferguson? Ferguson will be playing Giggs in August

*His family have decided to have his body melted and turned into toys. It will give kids the chance to play with him for a change.

*He did manage to whisper one thing to the paramedics on the way to the hospital "get me into a children's ward"

*Monkey for sale, house trained, can dance a bit, contact never never land USA

*Reports of his death are incorrect. He's been found in a children's ward having a stroke.

*Apparently it wasn't a stroke, but skin cancer...Don't blame it on the sunshine..

*I thought they were melting him down in to cups so that kids could still get their lips around his rim?

*Michael Jackson didn't actually die of a heart attack................It was food poisoning from eating 15 year old nuts.

*Out of respect, McDonalds have released the Mc Jackson burger, 50 year old meat between 10 year old buns...

*It was touch and go in the Hospital, and that was just on the Children's ward....

*MJ's ghost has been seen walking the wards of a Children's hospital. Looks like he will continue to try and put the willies up small children.

*They released candle in the wind for Princess Diana. Apparently they are releasing Rolf Harris' 2 little boys for Jackson.

*Jackson has cancelled his upcoming dates. They were James aged 9 and Tom 11.

*On his death bed Michael Jackson requested that his ashes be packaged into a box of Rice Krispies, It is believed that this is so that he can have the feeling of going through a ten year old's @rse one last time

*In a tribute to the late Michael Jackson, his close friend Rolf Harris will be doing two little boys at his funeral

*Elton John will be playing at his funeral - "Don't Let Your Son Go Down on Me"...

*His body was found slumped over a pram he had apparently tripped over. A police spokesman said it was too early to determine whether they should blame it on the buggy.

*Los Angeles police have now been round to Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch following his death. It is being reported that they found Class A drugs in his kitchen, Class B drugs in his bathroom and Class 4C in his bedroom.

*MJ passed away at 3:15am. Which is ironically when the big hand touches the little hand.

*Jockeys this weekend will wear black armbands in remembrance of MJ, who has successfully ridden more 3 year olds than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.