Ontario Florist Conference 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
We want OUT... ???

We gave this a chance and since Bloomz and others want to make our name a JOKE in this Internet Flower Chat Board a JOKE we just would like to just say Forget It in October.

Char and I have have decided to Kick Your Ass since we we have become the JOKE within the Flowerchat Board. Bloomz has spoke and were the NON KEWL FOLKS who visit this site who are not allowed to express or say that BLOOMZ SUCKS. Char and I cannot compete with you folks and your JOKES or your EDIT BUTTONS YOU WIMPS!

WE WILL be waiting for you in the LOBBY AT THE HILTON.
Were just a Joking Mikey..and No Edit Button?

We are not in

Sorry folks we just do not feel that changing a forums Edit function in the middle of Political Bull crap is the venue of this board at this time is the correct VIEW of posters.

We would like to withdraw our commentment into the 2004 Ontario Conference at this time. Char and I have had enough of the BULL CRAP being told here and geez now we have Bloomz getting his way in a Political
Forum Tread.

I'll call up those folks from Ftd to CANCEL our reservations..after all Bloomz thinks were BLUE

BOC,

Since when are you afraid of a little disagreement?? I'm sorry you don't like the decision about the Edit feature - but what would you have me do, remove it again because YOU don't like it? That would be just as bad as what you think happened with Bloomz!

Any decision I make regarding FlowerChat operation is made based on the feedback of mulitple users and my own considered opinion. I'm sorry you don't like this particular decision, but aren't we all adults here?

Besides ... What the heck does FlowerChat's operation have to do with the OFC?? The two are completely separate. That's like saying "Gas prices are too high! I'll never buy McDonald's food again!!"

See you in October - I'm looking forward to it!

Ryan

BOC,
I you are going ot miss a prestige event like OFC in Niagara Fall over a EDIT BUTTON. then there is something wrong.
You will regret of the caliber of this event you are going to miss.
You will enjoy the comanderies of many members that you have talked ato on Flower Chat.
I think you should but your edit button aside and attend the OFC.

Mikey, You know Ju Jubes are always a must for a OFC on the tables, even if it is the registration table. I wish I could be there and see all my friends from here and afar.
I know the OFC people will put a class 1 weekend.
Best of Luck to all,
travel safe
Luc

How do I confirm the confirmation

One of the ladies who works here Miss Information took the call from F.T.D. either she took it down wrong or they have have my request wrong. Who can I call to find out what is what?

Blue I hope you change your mind, I was looking forward to meeting you.
Doug

Blue Oyster Cult said:
Blue Mikey...can we help you with saying "thread" and not "tread"??

Dang were is that EDIT BUTTON?

Remember, Blue will be THERE! will you correct me in person? LOL!

Blue, your sense of humour was alive and well a few posts ago. It would be a shame to cut off your nose to spite your face over a falling out with someone who won't even be there... a shame indeed.

There are so many great people who need to be met. :)

V

Victoria said:
Blue, your sense of humour was alive and well a few posts ago. It would be a shame to cut off your nose to spite your face over a falling out with someone who won't even be there... a shame indeed.

There are so many great people who need to be met. :)
V

Truly! I consider myself fortunate to have been able to go last year and I hope some day to be able to go again. It's a wonderful event, Blue, and I do hope you go.

Audra

I got a phone call, am still waiting for the fax of the agenda. I won't be there until evening, have a wedding to service, but what time it dinner??????? Oh, well, I will wing it, no other choice. :rolleyes:

Infinite said:
aren't we all adults here?
Well... NOT ME.... :) Bloomz...you?? Everyone else?

As for Mike, IMHO :buttkick What the heck man?

It's a @@@@ button, now all forums have it, no big deal... edited post, like yours below, show they have been edited...no harm no foul...

Now ya know why I stay the H*LL outa the political SH*T, because it NOT WORTH LOSING FRIENDS, or making myself look like an A*S...

Dang....

Status
Not open for further replies.